Monday, September 5, 2016

Hola Familia y Amigos!!

I cant believe it but it is the end of a transfer! I have been in
Olney for 3 months and I'm leaving on Wednesday!! I'm not sure where I'm
going or who my companion is but I will find out later tonight!

Olney was a great area and I loved all of the awesome people that we
were working with here, but I'm excited to go somewhere new too!



This week we had problems with our car headlights so we had to spend
some time at the Subaru dealership but at least we can drive at night
again!

Our less active G. that we are working with is doing really well!! She
announced to us this week that she is quitting her Sunday job so she
can come to church! She hasn't been to church in years, we are so
excited for her!

D. Is doing really well, we had an awesome lesson with her and she is
progressing.  We are hoping to get her to meet some of the
members this week and hopefully get her to church because she doesn't
have a car.

Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment