Thursday, August 13, 2015

HOLA!
It is my last week here at the ccm, it is so crazy!!!
I've already learned to balance Mexican Krispy Kreme donuts on my head
 
This week has been really good we have been teaching so many lessons recently to get in as much practice as possible! Both of our practice investigators accepted baptism and we have to teach a few more lessons to them until we are done! Teaching church members was so fun this week! we first taught this grandma who spoke crazy fast i couldn't really understand what she was saying. The second lesson went really well, we taught an eight year old boy who had a future missionary tag on. It was my favorite lesson so far he was really happy and excited to talk and we were able to understand him a lot better than the first one! It was really fun to teach him because he was really enthusiastic and excited! I got my travel plans this week, I have to leave at 3:30 in the morning!

but I am so excited!! Pday was really good we spent most of the time packing bags and weighing our bags, went running, bought ice cream and played volleyball!




We just have a few days of leaving orientation and then to the field!
hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment